By Zachariah Moreno
Learn easy methods to optimally installation your AngularJS purposes to ultra-modern most sensible webhosting environments
About This Book
- Build your individual real-time AngularJS program utilizing a contemporary device stack and enforce a shrewdpermanent deployment strategy
- Deploy your program into construction environments akin to Apache, Heroku, Firebase web hosting, and plenty of more
- Optimize your improvement and deployment workflows to lessen attempt and maximize results
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a net developer, this useful consultant will empower you to quick examine the basics of AngularJS improvement and deployment.
What you are going to Learn
- Form a bulletproof deployment workflow that may be repeated on destiny updates
- Deploy your program as a cellular AngularJS app utilizing the Ionic Framework
- Build robust software stacks that interact to optimize your workflow
- Employ Grunt to automate repetitive initiatives comparable to photograph optimization, code minification, and packaging
- Automatically install your program from GitHub.com for your Apache server
- Configure your creation environments to optimally serve your AngularJS applications
- Scale and improve your Node.js server utilizing either the Heroku Dashboard and Toolbelt
- Package your program as a Google Chrome app that may be run on-line and offline
Whether you're fresh to deploying AngularJS purposes or a pro veteran, this booklet offers you the talents you must optimally constitution, advance, and set up an AngularJS application.
You'll organize your improvement setting, decide on the instruments that may make up your workflow, optimize your code for construction environments, and install your software to the prime website hosting environments. by way of sequentially operating in the course of the steps in each one bankruptcy, you'll quick grasp your deployment technique to facilitate a bulletproof workflow. With assistance from illustrations that provide a play-by-play account of ways to install your optimized software, one could effectively installation your subsequent AngularJS application.
By the tip of this instructional, you've got mastered the power to set up your AngularJS software to far and wide your clients count on to work out your product.
Read Online or Download AngularJS Deployment Essentials PDF
HTML and CSS are the basis of the net, and HTML5 and CSS3 are the newest criteria. an individual who builds web content, cellular apps, or does any form of improvement in any respect, needs to grasp those languages. hi! HTML5 and CSS3 is written for the internet clothier or developer who desires a quick, example-oriented advent to the recent HTML and CSS gains.
- Designing and Implementing Test Automation Frameworks with QTP
- del.icio.us Mashups
- Creating Blogs with Jekyll
- Practical Dojo Projects
Extra resources for AngularJS Deployment Essentials
Here are some examples of these styles, and an explanation of their meaning. ” Note Warnings or important notes appear in a box like this. Tip Tips and tricks appear like this. These include the following terms: Angular: This term is a shorthand name referring to all facets of AngularJS and its community. For further information, Google search for slides from Paul Irish’s presentation entitled Tooling & The Webapp Development Stack. Having contributed to the Chromium Open Source community, I am biased towards Google Chrome and most notably towards the Chrome Developer Tools.
Finally, type angularjs and press Enter on your keyboard. In addition to support within Sublime, Angular enhancements exist for lots of popular editors, including WebStorm, Coda, and TextMate. The application builds on Angular, Firebase, the Ionic Framework, and a few other minor dependencies. Note that you can skip the remainder of this section if you’d like to get straight to the deployment action, and feel free to rename things where necessary. In order to install and set up both, perform the following steps: 1.
Firstly, install all the tool stack dependencies, and create a folder called krakn. 2. md file. 3. md to the local master branch. 4. You then need to create a new remote repository on GitHub called ZachMoreno/krakn. 5. git 6. Conclude the setup by running $ git push –u origin master. To do this, perform the following steps: 1. Firstly, install Yo by running $ npm install -g yo. 2. After this, install generator-ionicjs by running $ npm install -g generatorionicjs. 3. To conclude the scaffolding of your application, run the yo ionic command.